Thursday, December 01, 2005

Like two ships in the night....

We collided in a rather awkward and surprised fashion. Well, I was surprised, anyway. I had a date tonight, a second date, with a boy I'll call Trains...and we kissed. I suppose you might say he kissed me, and it was kind of awkward. He doesn't seem to have that whole casual touch thing mastered- like, some guys you meet and it's all part of their routine so it sneaks up on you, it seems natural when they touch you because they aren't scared to do it.

Trains isn't like that at all... I think maybe he was nervous about it, but he is very much not casual about the touching. We had been standing looking at photos on my phone and talking and I think I was doing the triangle, I was thinking about kissing him I know, I actually kind of wanted to, and obviously he was too because he just sort of pulled me towards him and went for it. Actually more of a leaned down and went for it, pulled me towards him implies some sort of confident swooning maiden creating force, which I would have loved. We didn't bump heads or anything ridiculous, but it felt awkward. I know I probably could have made it less awkward, but lately I have been thoroughly against helping, much preferring to sit back and watch the train wreck. Hehee, I am horrible.

I giggled after. That was probably bad, but I couldn't help it. The awkwardness was such that the situation was almost ridiculous to me- relatively unfamiliar also. Actually, I guess not... I don't remember my first kiss with Cx, but other kisses have been pretty awkward. I'd imagine Cx would have had some smooth trick up his sleeve for it. My first kiss with Phd he asked if he could kiss me, and it wasn't awkward, just kinda hot. But perhaps that is because Phd is HOT. *grins*

Anyway, this is by far not juicy enough for you kiddies, I apologize- just some musings that I had to get out- after all, except for Phd I'm not getting laid lately, and he's infrequent, so there isn't going to be much here!

When I buy a new toy, I will write about that. I want the rabbit vibe to go with my new Sex & the City box set!

Ciao,

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home