Monday, December 12, 2005

Water water everywhere...

It occurs to me that I could be having much more sex than I actually am right now.

It would be with Phd of course, if I had a choice, after his stellar performance last time, but I have an offer from a persistent and charming individual who has managed to keep me up way past my bedtime on MSN many a night.

I am thinking about it, it's true- otherwise I wouldn't be flirting with him or teasing him at all, so as not to be a pricktease.

But you know, I'm pretty leery of doing that sort of thing, to be honest. Scared I guess, after what happened with You Know Who, (haha, no, not Voldemort!...ooh, I am so calling him Voldemort now!) I am dreadfully scared of these things going wrong! Phd is the first person I have done anything like this with that hasn't turned out dreadfully. Actually it's been quite wonderfully, when I think about it, so I've got two previous experiences- one terrible (well, the sex was fantastic, the emotions a nightmare), one lovely. What would the new one be?

Of course the other issue is that this flirting on msn is all well and good... but I didn't find him particularly attractive when we met. Nice enough, but not perfect. But given my previous history with developing finely honed body obsessions, perhaps it won't matter much. What's that they say about the mantelpiece and the fire?

Ciao,

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home