Tuesday, March 21, 2006

So you don't all get bored to death!

Here's a fun sex meme I pinched from steph.

1- How old were you when you lost your virginity? Who was it to? Describe the event.
I was 17, it was with my first real boyfriend, on his 18th, as a substantial part of his present. After I'd just found out he'd been telling fibs about how he quit smoking. Gee, I'm a generous soul.

2- What is the strangest place you've had sex?
Hehe, the labs at uni. Whee!

3- Who would you consider "switching teams" for?
Angelina Jolie. Though sort of I play for both teams already. Mmm, girls!

4-Do you prefer to give or receive?
LOL I'll admit it, I'm a lazy shit. How about I just lie here and you have your way with me?

5- One night stands- What's the protocol? Stay the night or get the hell outta there?
I've never really had one, except my threesome, and we stayed the night then. But probably I'd try to get out, I'd probably find it awkward.

6-Favourite body part/parts of the opposite sex?
Tummy and arms, and I've recently developed a new appreciation for the male butt.

7-quickie or long and slow?
Have to admit I always seem to have marathon sex. Well, maybe not marathon, but certainly not a quickie. So yeah, not really experienced with the quickies!

8-Noisy or quiet?
Noisy. I LOVE noisy sex. I enjoy it more when I'm making lots of noise!

9- Ideal amount of sex per week?
Probably twice a day if possible... and that's sex sessions, not orgasms... LOL

10-What's your number one sexual turn off?
Have to agree with Steph here, I can't stand bad breath. Just generally smelling bad is a total downer- you could be the most attractive boy in the world, but if you don't smell nice, I'm not interested. I am fixated on how nice my current boy smells.

11-Number one arousal trigger?
Getting manhandled, or being bitten on my neck.

12-What constitutes bad sex?
The kind that has emotional chaos and recriminations after.

13- Celebrity you would love to shag right now?
Tom Williams after watching the Dancing With the Stars special tonight. Mmm mm!

14- Define sexy?
Yep, agreeing with Steph again- confidence is the go. Cheeky smile, sparkly eyes, good wit. Naughty wit especially.

15- Remember the best sex you ever had. What made it special?
LOL Mine didn't involve love at all... was with Phd, first time we played at my house with all my toys. It was just so long, and langurous and torturously slow, I became this creature of reflex and lust, it was great!

That's all. In other news, don't worry about me kiddies, things are looking up. I hope to return to your regular programming asap.

g

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are looking up.

"Mmm, girls!"

Mmmm... Noisy girls!

Mmmmm.. Just lie there, g..

*bites* *kisses*

Charon xox

10:18 am  
Blogger i said...

... i think i need a shower... :P

i.

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home