Monday, June 19, 2006

Dress me up, take your time, I'm your dolly....

So I've been thinking about playing around with costumes for a bit, cause it'd be a fun opportunity to make some costumes and please the boy. He really likes the whole french maid, naughty nurse, Japanese schoolgirl thing. (Mainstream, I know...I think it might be the only mainstream thing about him!)

I've been planning a costume for each, and bizzarely I'm kind of hoping that some parts of each will not just be for costume play, but be able to be worn in everday life. (Come on, I'm a poor student, I need to re-use!) In a way I thought that would also be kind of fun and kinky- once the boy has seen me dressed up as say, a french maid, to see part of that outfit out in the real world will remind him of that, and be a little bit fun, don't you think?

I'll be able to make most of the parts, cause I'm clever that way, except for the obvious shoes and stuff- I'm not that clever.

If you're lucky I'll post some piccies... got a lovely pic of my poor bruised behind around here somewhere, thanks to the last session we had on the weekend... he was majorly disciplinarian on me, it was delicious....*grins*

Bonjour for now,

gigi *wink*

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Webster said...

Oh god yes...! My beloved, in Chicago, gets to wear ribbons tied round her thigh occasionally. The rope would show through. There is so much fun you could have with this - wearing you maid's garter, the Japanese Schoolgirl's knee socks (or simply looking at your boy and turning your feet in a little should do it)! Yum!

10:03 am  
Blogger Girl said...

I was thinking even on a more essential clothing level- do a bit of a clark kent, make the maid's dress so without apron and little maid hat and garters it's just a flirty dress, same with schoolgirl skirt etc... dunno, I will draw up some plans post exams and see.

And as for the knee socks, he has already highly fetishised those anyway, buys them for me regularly, tee hee, so that would probably be electrifying...*grins*

12:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home