Monday, June 05, 2006

Your wayward blogger returns....

Howdy everyone... or someone, if there's anybody reading this.

I know I've been gone a while kids, things have been a bit tough for me lately. They might still be but I'm feeling good today, so that's a start, isn't it?

A lot's changed in my life since I lasted posted- I've got a steady boyfriend now, swanky new digs in the city here, I crashed my car so my car-stereo ambitions have been put on hold...all in a day's work for your g.

Right this minute I'm engaged in chocolate fuelled study/procrastination for exams coming up, so I'll probably still post sporadically, but it's better than not at all, no?

And yes, having a steady boyfriend means deliciously regular sex...and he's kinky like me, and dominant, so I adorrrreeeee it.... I managed to go to work today with a bit of you know what in my eyelashes...tee hee...

So just a quick hello for now, to see if there's anyone still out there!

g

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Webster said...

It lives! I was starting to wonder.

You know what...? Umm...hair-gel?

I've had a lot of studently friends drip off the planet recently, but they seem to be slowly reappearing. I was wondring if it was something I'd said.

Glad to hear about the boy. Regular sex is damn fine, from what I can remember. My principal object of affection is sadly stuck in Chicago, while I'm stuck here. I'm lloking around for anyone who has anything I can do for them that would get me over there.

Now, go wash your face...!

12:14 am  
Blogger Girl said...

LOL Yeah....exams are around for a lot of us studenty types, things can be a bit stressful, so we dissappear.

g

10:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home