Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sort of a happy post, so I guess number 5?

I've been researching about the effects of anti-depressants on falling in love. (Yes, I know, I should just stop thinking about it, but it's important to me so fuck you. *ahem*)

Studies have suggested that anti-depressants can interfere with falling in love, what with acting on the same brain chemicals and all. (There was an article in National Geographic about it, if you're curious research Helen Fisher on google or similar.) This is particularly relevant to me, because I want to be crazy in love with the boy, like most people get to be at the beginning of a relationship, but I just am not. And often I feel like not that the feelings aren't there, but that they are, but are being stifled. Weird, I know. More on this later, Dr. Phil time!

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home