Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy post number 2...

...because I was wailing about my second last relationship to a friend whilst writing a cathartic-not-to-be-sent letter to the other half in that last relationship, and my friend asked me to think about all the things I wouldn't have if I hadn't had that relationship. So here goes...

Good things that came of my relationship with D:

I have some awesome lovely friends (one of whom was the one I was whinging to) that I met through that relationship, and I'm so glad to have them around, they are really cool guys.

I met the current boy who is friends with those friends.

I wouldn't have the nice box I keep my naughty toys in. (Clutching at straws already, oh dear.)

Dad probably wouldn't have flown me down to Sydney that time where I got to see my grandparents and dad and everyone, which was really nice.

Okay, so that's all I can come up with right now. But I'll think on it.

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home