Thursday, June 22, 2006

Bork bork bork bork!

The Swedish people that live in my apartment building are having some kind of Swedish convention downstairs. Naturally being the culturally insensitive shit that I am, I immediately made some quip about putting a chef's hat on and saying 'bork bork bork bork!'

In other news, I got some guppies, but there were kittens at the pet shop and it made me sad not to be able to have a kitten. I want kitties!

*sigh* I'm so full of irrational thoughts sometimes- even though I have the boy, I ran into a cute boy at the pet-shop, and even though we didn't talk or anything, I suddenly started thinking about maybe I'm missing out on 'the one' (whatever that means) by being with the boy, is that wrong to think that way? Does everybody think like that, or am I particularly fucked up?

*sigh*

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home