Monday, October 09, 2006

The day after the night before...

You'll have to forgive me while I wallow in unseemly misery, it's kinda what happens. You're lucky I didn't post late last night before I went to sleep- all I could think about was how much I miss him.

God, what's with that? Even though you didn't like someone as much as you wanted to when you were together, you still think you're going to die from missing them when you break up? Brain chemistry is weird, yo.

So it sucks and it's weird and it hurts. I know I will live of course. I guess I'm kind of keeping a record for posterity.

Somebody buzzed at the door this morning, and I was terrified that it was him. It wasn't though. Still anxious now though, bloody flight or fight response.

Ciao kiddies,

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home