Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So I'm still up...

....and, surprise surprise, blogging!

Hello world!

Things are good, I'm just bored and not tired. Give it twenty minutes for the meds to kick in and I will feel absolutely exhausted, but still be manic, so unable to sleep. (Yes, it's really as fantastic as it sounds.)

I am totally, completely, irretrievably in love with Damien Rice's new single, 9 Crimes... you guys should check it out- album releases on November 6 in the UK, not sure when here.

"Leave me out with the waste,
This is not what I do,
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you,
It's the wrong time
For somebody new,
It's a small crime,
And I've got no excuse...
And is that alright, yeah?"

Beautiful... there's more of course, but I won't bug you with my obsession with good lyrics. This song is more about the sound of the vocals and the melody anyway.

I get lots of medical tests tommorrow, yay! I'm getting a sexual health test (just to make sure everything's okay downstairs) and also a test for a UTI (urinary tract infection) and another test to make sure the medication I just started, Epilim, isn't trashing my liver. That means I get to pee into TWO tiny little cups. Awesome kiddies, I tells ya.

Anyway, I shall take myself off to bed now, the meds are starting to hit.

g

PS. The new boy messaged, yay! Girl's gonna get some!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home