Monday, October 30, 2006

The hormones have taken over!

Just thinking about stuff from the weekend... maybe I'm being naive but the things he said were so the right things, so sexy, either he was sincere or he's reallllll practised. (Gee, I wonder!)

It's strange- at first I wasn't that keen, like I mentioned, but I could see him thinking on how to make a move, and it was fun to watch. We cuddled a lot first, but by that point I was absolutely -dying- for him to kiss me. He's a pretty good kisser- light, teasing. Actually, he is an excellent tease. And there's not much I adore more than a good tease.

Just little things, I tell ya...god the chemistry was great. My head keeps coming back to yesterday, in my bedroom... he pulled me over on top of him, noticed I wasn't enjoying being on top- the way he rolled me over instantly, pinned me under him with one knee. Fuck it was hot. We were kissing and rubbing against each other, pretty hard and intense, and I was panting and gasping as I do... he asked if it was going and further, and when I said it wasn't going to today, so we slowed down a little... when he rolled off he laughed and said 'That was almost too good.' I love it.

He told me he loved how I responded, and how soft my tongue was... hot little things that get my ego going as well as my hormones. He had a great ass... a lovely AFL body- all hard and wiry muscles, long and lean and not too bulky...gawwwwwd. I have been awash with hormones since, it's terrible but so GOOD at the same time.

*grin*

Ciao kids,

g

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent work on the weekend GOL. As to Mr Hard Ass AFL body who exhibits inconsistent myspace protocol? (FFS, the youth of today!) Sounds like a good opp for a rebound MN-CR,WHS*. Progress with low expectations.

Iain - such parties (girls outnumbering boys) were hard to find in my days as a gauche, impoverished and horny student in Brissy as well. Hint - find out where the RBH nurses go on a thursday and friday night - used to be the Normanby!

Time for sleep. Rob

9:14 am  
Blogger Girl said...

LOL I don't know what all those acronyms MEAN! *looks baffled*

But from the context, I think I do- and yes, it seems to me like the perfect opportunity to get laid without adding any baggage. Just what I wanted.

i- I know some nurses, would you like me to ask where they party?

g

10:01 am  
Blogger i said...

yay! everyone's jumping on the bandwagon to get Iain LAID! :P

ask away g! :) i should start a blog crusade to get me laid :P

... i like where this is heading!

1:50 pm  
Blogger Girl said...

Hehe, it might seem a little desperate, iain. But I will ask her next time I see her.

g

7:23 pm  
Blogger i said...

G!!!!!!!! don't do it if it's going to make me sound desparate.. i may need to get laid.. but im not desparate :P

hehe i.

7:31 pm  
Blogger Girl said...

LOL I just mean the blog crusade would make you sound desperate- not me asking naughty nurse where they hang out!

7:40 pm  
Blogger i said...

good point.. always good to have the female perspective.. :)

8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home