Sunday, October 22, 2006

*yawn*

I have officially become jaded- the second time in the last little while that I've been out and not really that interested in talking to people or dancing with them.

Went to the Normanby, which is the home of the beautiful people... they were there of course, and lovely to look at, but a couple of guys tried to chat us up (the first one was gorgeous!) but I just wasn't really that into it. How bizzarre!

LOL I guess it is kind of fair enough, though- still a little burned I guess, and I haven't been drinking lately either, so less social anyway.

Sleepytime now,

g

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from London - just reading your blog (not bad) and see that the Normanby is the home for beautiful people. WTF? Things sure have changed since I left Brissy in 91. The mind boggles at the B being home to such elite company. By the way, if your in the downstairs bar and look up and see part of the ceiling relaid it's where I fell through it in 89 (a bet that I couldn't climb up there after about 15 rumbo's). All the best, Rob

3:40 pm  
Blogger Girl said...

LOL How crazy...I've only been there twice, so I might be wrong, but generally it seems that especially good looking individuals hang out there (more so boys than girls) which always pleases me!

g

9:58 pm  
Blogger Girl said...

Oh, and thanks!

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home