Friday, October 20, 2006

100th post!


So I was going to whinge about something or other, then I realized this is the hundredth post. Such an important milestone is not to be wasted on whinging, ok??!

Instead I will talk about impending awesomeness in my life, in the spirit of positivity. (And then, after I post this, the 101th post will be whinging. Hah!)

So I am having a Halloween party soon, and, in a most heterodox fashion, I am having it on the 27th of October. (I know I am SO cutting edge!)

This party will be mucho fun, and I will get sloshed, dance, but not fall down, get sloshed some more, and not be at all sad about anything, okay? Unless I want to.

I am also going to New Zealand in February for a while, which will be tres awesome! Yay booking flights ages ago so it seems like they were free by the time I actually fly!

I am about to watch Dr. Phil help The Osbournes. How fantastic is that? Dr. Phil is becoming trashier- not like Oprah who started out trashy and is now ever-loving-earth-woman.

In other news, I SOLVED THE PUZZLE! .... I know I didn't actually mention the puzzle here yet, but I have this little metal puzzle called the Jackaroo's Stirrup, that has been driving me absolutely mad. I had concluded that it couldn't be done, but then my housemate did it, so I had to try.

The trick is to get absolutely PISSED and then try. Bwahaha!

And, the one that got away couldn't do it. So now I get to feel smarter than him, whee!

Okay, well I'm going to eat breakfast now before Dr. Phil.

Ciao kiddies,

g

PS. Kitteh was pinched from Cute Overload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home