Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Composition...

So, after spending a good hour (on and off, obviously) laboriously and painstakingly composing a reply to the boy's text, I was wondering- do boys do this too? Or even just other people?

When people I am interested in (usually people who I actually like, but hey, I'm concerned about the future of my next root!) text me, it often takes me ages to craft a reply- worrying about whether it's 'perfect' etc, etc.

Does anyone else do this? Or am I a fruit loop?

g

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Yes, boy's do it to. Some of them, The foolish amongst us at least.

10:43 am  
Blogger Girl said...

Well, that's at least two mad people in the world. Somewhat reassuring. Anyone else?

10:54 am  
Blogger i said...

thats makes 3 then!
5 if you include some of my housemates.. 6 if you include my housemates friend (friend asks housemate mid composition, housemate asks me..)

DEFINATELY NOT WIERD!! well.. maybe we are all wierd.. :P

BUT then again.. i can't speak for all guys.. i know they are not all the same :P

i

11:09 am  
Blogger Girl said...

Hmm, who to include?

Let me think.

.

.

Okay, lets include everybody- the more, the merrier!

Hehe, i, wouldn't it be weird if your housemate's friend was msging ME? *grin*

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home