Sunday, December 25, 2005

I'm lonely but I ain't that lonely yet...

I hope everyone's holiday is going as well as mine. Had a lovely breakfast at my best friend's place, got some awesome gifts, including Little Britain on DVD and tickets to the Backstreet Boys (to indulge my high school nostalgia) and some other awesome stuff.

Had a lovely lunch, ham, baby potatoes, salad, chips, lollies, lovely.

It was sweltering today, wandering around in my mini skirt and my bikini, 39 degrees here (that's 102.2 degrees fahrenheit for those of you reading in America) and no air condition, so that's pretty damned hot. Especially when you're cooking a pavlova for three hours. Xmas tradition of course, so it had to be done. I adore a good pavlova, and you get to lick the beater also.

Hehe, it's good to lick the beater. *wink*

That is so lame, I know, but it had to be said.

So yeah, a nice day. No action to report after yesterday's debacle. But that's okay, I'm happy indulging in the other six sins!

g

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm.. sounds hot and yummy, g!..

I'm sure the food was tasty too. ;)

And licking the beater is a time-honoured tradition.. as is licking the beatee - too lame?!? :o)

8:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home