Friday, December 16, 2005

When it rains...

I'm currently a horny little bitch... and to preserve my ego I pity the men I've wanted that have turned me down, because when I'm in a mood like this I could just fuck for hours, have them treat me like their dirty little whore and love every aching second of it.

I want to be tied up and blindfolded, and feel the head of a lovely thick cock shoved into my mouth, I want to feel a strong hand tangled in my hair, pressing my mouth down, purring down to me that I'm a good little cocksucking whore....

I want right now to play with a girl, to feel the press of a feminine body against mine, hips and breasts and warm smooth skin, the softer lips pressed against mine, our tongues warm and pointed and intertwined. I'm chasing a girl at the moment, I don't know if I'll succeed. Perhaps I'm not forceful enough, but I'm not used to having to chase. I hope I succeed, especially in moments when I'm feeling like this. The drive right now is mostly submissive though- I want to succeed so I can be her eager little pet, to be stroked and petted and toyed with, called a good girl when I'm licking her sweet pussy, told to keep myself silky shaven so she can toy with me whenever she pleases....

A Mistress, a Master is what I' m craving, seriously... I want to be dominated, I want to indulge in my obsession for smooth warm soft skin and silky sleek lips, my mouth waters at the thought.

Can't you tell how my mind is getting the better of me?

Love,

g

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I pity the men I've wanted that have turned me
down"

I pity the fools!

Completely.

10:33 am  
Blogger Girl said...

Yay, my first real comment!

And I have to pity them, otherwise I might start pitying -me-!

g

1:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pity them, g, definitely.. and.. to cross threads somewhat.. I'd swap your jeans for your pajama bottoms any time.. :)

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home