Sunday, December 25, 2005

Love is just a bloodsport...

You were right charon, in hoping he appreciates how lucky he is. Because he doesn't.

I was used today, and not in the good way. (And yes, there is a good way, with the right foundations. But this wasn't it.)

I have his come on my skin, but I drew no pleasure from it. Normally I love it but tonight it was just empty.

I went to his place, we made out, fooled around, I let him come on my body, my breasts, and then he wouldn't touch me.

I feel like a fool. I knew it would happen yet I did it anyway, because I had to be sure. Is that wrong? Does this post even make sense? I've had a bit to drink.

Merry Christmas eveybody. Despite difficult events of the evening, I've had a good time with friends, so I hope you're all having a good time too.

g

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's the fool, g. Pity him for not appreciating how lucky he was.

Have a very Merry Christmas, and more good times with your friends.

8:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home