Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's arrived!

Not Christmas, but almost- my fantastic cliteriffic jelly penis. Haha, isn't that a fantastic name? Got home from getting my warranty for my head unit, and there it was, all nicely wrapped in Express Post packaging on my doorstep.

Whee!

Now if it wasn't so fucking hot, and I wasn't so busy supposed to be organizing for my movie night, showering, eating breakfast (yes, breakfast at 1 pm. But I've been up since seven thirty.) and shaving my sexy lady pins (haha) so I don't look like a yeti tonight. But yes, when I play with it, you'll be the first to know.

It's a bit bigger than I was expecting. I am deliciously, deliciously intimidated.

Ciao,

g

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am deliciously, deliciously intimidated."

Mmmm..

11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home