Sunday, December 25, 2005

So swoop on by so you can smash me...

Just chatted to Phd on MSN messenger & webcam. He's interstate at the moment with his family, but coming back mid-January.

I have had a few drinks, so I am a bit more bolshy than usual, so I was teasing him a fair bit, about being too busy for sex, flirting, playing with his ego, telling him about my week etc. It was good to catch up. He's still luscious, still cute and funny and great to watch on cam. Usually I don't really like watching boys on cam. I get bored of it, but Phd is pretty good to look at, and fairly animated which makes for entertaining camming.

Thinking about his body now, of course. The way I responded to him last time we slept together, completely at his mercy, touching him reflexively, pleadingly, the warmth of his skin. The smoothness of it. He has great skin. The skin on his back that I clutch when he's driving himself into me, it's so silky, so soft and molten over such hard muscle.

I just asked him to take me to the beach when he gets back, teach me to surf. That'd be pretty cool. And he'd be shirtless the whole day, me in a bikini, so much exposed flesh for torturing. It'd be hot.

I've been running around in a miniskirt and a bikini all day. Bet you wish you were here.

*grins*

g

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, I wish!!

8:38 am  
Anonymous Cheap Sex Toys said...

Its really hard to forget the moments cherished with special people.

2:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home