Friday, November 03, 2006

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!

I had another one night stand last night. Tee hee! We started out at the Normanby but it was dead, so went on to the Downunder Bar to pick up some hot tourists. (Oh yeah!) Obviously this was partially in aid of not cracking and chasing the boy. He must chase me, dammit!

We were dressed a bit emo, me in my new threadless tee, which was a hit with lots of people, and chucks and the like. Go the emo girls!

It was a fun night...I was mildly tipsy and filled with good-will for all men (men as in people, ok?!) being nice to people and flirting with hot bartenders and similar. There was a girl at our table who was quite cute, and quite obviously hung up on this loser boy who wasn't interested. I, in my drunken way, told her she could do so much better, and later in the night we ran into her with a much cuter boy. Excellent!

I was definitely in the mood for dancing- JustA and I were dancing like hussies, of course, and we had a few boys around tuning us, although for a while I was a bit disinterested. But then I actually looked at them, and sweet Jesus I changed my mind.

I seriously picked up the hottest boy alive. Well, maybe not the hottest, but pretty goddamned hot. I just tried to do a picture search on google to find pictures of boys similar, but there aren't any cause he was just TOO hot. Hehe...*ahem*.

Picture Orlando Bloom's bone structure, but with gorgeous olive skin, and intense eyes. And he's a builder, and goes to the gym a lot. *drooooooooool* And talking in a sexy English accent (even if it was an incomprehensible-at-times Leeds one). Mmmm oh yeah baby... so hot!

(Yes, this is gratuitous crowing. I would apologize, but I am not sorry. Also, given that I think I already failed at blogging every day this month, I am trying to make up for it and this is the best I can do.)

It was a good thing he was ridiculously good looking, because the sex was quite mechanical. You know mechanical sex, where there's not really the chemistry, the 'zing', you are just going through the motions?

So, in fact, despite being an attempt to stop thinking about sleeping with potential csp, it's made me want to more, because the chemistry with him was just soooooo damned good!

So, in sum,

1) Still want to sleep with csp boy.
2) So going back to Downunder Bar sometime!
3) Failed at blopowriwhatever, already.

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home