Monday, January 02, 2006

Maybe then you wouldn't get so sick of me...

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a man who would spank me when I'm being un-necessarily grumpy or petulant.

On the one hand, sometimes I get really stuck on a mood- even though I know it's irrational or silly to feel that way, I just can't get out of it, and I think the strong hand of a firm Master would certainly shake me out of that- being bent over his knee (interestingly I've never had a proper over the knee spanking) his hand shoving my shorts and panties down roughly, stroking over my skin, sliding between my cheeks to toy with my ass, teasing my pussy lightly before bringing his hand down hard on me. Perhaps I'd be so petulant that I wouldn't want him to tease me- he'd just have to go straight to spanking me, reddening my ass until I cried and begged for him to stop.

On the other hand, I've never been really easy to shake from a mood. While that particular method has never really been tried, usually if people try and fail I get irritated with them, and frustrated with myself- it wouldn't be good if my Master tried to spank me and it didn't work. But I suppose that's why he's the Master and I'm the slave- because he does what he wants anyway, it's not really spanking for my benefit.

If he wanted to spank me for being petulant, I wouldn't have a choice. So it might work.

What do you think?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea how many buttons you just pressed!

What do I think, for starters? The mood qualities of a hard spanking are uncontested, trust me. But that's not where it's at for that particular side-effect:

I could go into tremendous detail about how the wind-up and execution of an over-my-knee sentence matter —from suddenly over my knee to lengthy lectures. But ultimately the pivotal point is how you are treated by your Top immediately following.

And that in itself, beyond idealy being a two-person feedback loop, is very much dependent on where you need to be steared. What you're emotionally missing...

I'm going to give you a shortcut in your search for Prince Charming I'd almost kill to have had someone give to me when I was 14: In a mutually considerate B&D non-switch relationship, the Sub's usually a "got it together and know what I want" A-Personality type and ultimatly can set parameters. I know, it's dissapointing to know beforehand that a line will not be crossed, but it's also reassuring. You always, as a Sub, need to set limits. If you get taken beyond them, it will normally be for good reason and quite appreciated later.

People tend to be their sexual polar opposites. What you're looking for is a sensitive, considerate dude. There's your spanko, in at least much greater abundance than your varsity quarterback type.

Why? Because it doesn't matter what your particular limits are, a responsible partner will take you just a bit beyond them, consitently. And for that you need to be in tune. It's not easy being the Top. You have to be hyper-aware of what you're doing.

Back to my point. If you are sent to the corner with your panties down for 20 minutes after your spanking, that denotes you must reflect, or simmer, blush, or sense for that period.

If, on the other hand you are raised to sit on my lap and are hugged, fogiven, reassured, that's another trip.

A third would ensue if you were genitally stimmulated during your punishment to the point of mad, insanely explosive sex.

And so on.

What is important to a good Top is where you need to be emotionally. Whether you need to nudge your beloved into a more harmonious state of mind, or spank the shit out of her for getting a DUI, y'know?

If any of this makes sense to you, I'd like to correspond. I live in Mexico City, which squarely puts me in the "correspondant" category : þ

I loved your post,
Name witheld for now, but
valinorrim-blog@yahoo.com.mx
will go straight into my main Inbox.

Please say spank somewhere on the subject line, or I might confuse ya for spam.

2:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. no teasing before the spanking begins.. but teasing between spanks, perhaps..

There's only one way to find out if it'll work, g.

Come here and bend down over my knee.. let me spank that gorgeous ass of yours. :)

9:59 am  
Blogger Free door said...

good to see you.
thank you for your comment.

i m sorry but i didn t understand whaty you meant.
I preffer english

have a good day (why not ? )

(:

2:56 am  
Blogger Girl said...

Tudor, I completely don't understand what you are talking about.

12:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love anonymous' comment. I am sitting on my heel writing this after being spanked by my husband. He has gone off alone to bed, also of course to punish me. But, I know he will wake up :>)

4:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to spank you. How could I do it?

Edgar

6:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home