Monday, February 20, 2006

It's not so much that the thrill is gone, it's just a cleaner, sweeter, brighter thrill has come along....

Okay, nope, still definitely over casual sex.

It was Phd and I, of course. During my drunken revelry on Friday night I'd had a moment of unidentified urge (boredom? weakness? nostalgia?) and smsed him, and we had a bit of a chat, I mentioned I was over casual sex, he mentioned that he was dissappointed because he'd been really keen to do it at uni, and that set a little candle burning in my brain. (Gee, I lasted a long time, didn't I? All of two days. Bwahaha...) Sometime last night I smsed admitting that I was tempted by the notion, to which he replied, 'I'm here all night.' and the rest, they say, is history. *grin*

I of course, being the fabulous and thoughtful individual that I am, changed into some sexy sheer black lingerie and packed a few toys before leaving...because god knows life is better when you're dressed and equipped appropriately. *grin*

We decided on the labs at his office as our ultimate location- we considered the office itself but the labs seemed better- less clutter and big one way mirrors instead of walls, a few chairs and a desk, which we made thorough use of. It was a little awkward at first...normally there's some kind of natural transition between chatting and sex, casual touching and the like but this just wasn't the place or the time for it, and we both felt the need to comment on how weird it was.

I'd love to write it up into a nice little story for you guys but the fact that I didn't really -love- it means I don't have as much impetus to write, and it seems dishonest to write it up as though it was fantastic when it wasn't. Maybe in a few days when I've got a bit of distance I can make it slightly fictional for you instead.

Don't get me wrong, it was good sex. I had a little trouble reaching orgasm but we pretty much did it in every position possible- on the chairs (both stationary and spinny, ooh!) on the desk, on the floor, me on top, him on top, from behind, played with a couple of my toys (vibe, blindfold, mini latex flogger) but it was just lacking a certain something. Closeness. Intimacy. Synchronicity. Adoring and being adored... not having to wonder what he thinks of me when he's got me kneeling on the floor in front of him all glistening and mussed.

In the absence of a lovely blow by blow *snicker* description, I'll give you some amusing tidbits from the evening:

-Me being inexplicably embarrassed at the petrol station about having to buy condoms...despite my usual gleeful purchases at the local sex shop.

-The moment when, in the process of sliding across the table I hear and feel paper crinkling under my neck, and look up confusedly, only to be told jokingly 'Oh, that's only my Phd...don't worry about it!'

-The way he kept saying 'I fucking love uni!' enthusiastically mid-thrust.

- The way he said 'We could do anal!' in an oh-so-helpful manner when I was having trouble coming, as if that would be some kind of favour to me, and not the one thing he's always at me for.

-The post-sex awkwardness- standing by my car before I left, me demanding annoyedly 'What, are we gonna shake hands now? C'mere, I want a grope!'

-The fact that this actually worked to get me said grope, so I hugged him, groped him, ran my fingers over his stomach somewhat wistfully, patted it, and said, "I'm gonna miss this."

I am of course all giggly and pleased with myself for having had sex on university property- can't beat the novelty factor there, though the prospect of being caught didn't get me off. Apparently that's not one of my particular kinks.

So ultimately it was a fun experience, that I'd repeat with the right person, but not in a casual sex context. I want more. Strange but true, huh? I can barely imagine how delicious all the desire I feel for Phd would be in combination with the giddy feeling of love/infatuation...it'd be intense to meet someone with whom I had both. I can't wait.

g

PS. There was about a paragraph of my raving about how much I adore Phd's body in the draft of this post, but for some reason it didn't seem to fit. Odd, huh? Maybe another time.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No zing then?.. but you had fun.. Yay!

And life is better when you're dressed and equipped appropriately :)

Mmmm..

charon
xox

9:39 am  
Blogger Steph said...

I want more too. Arggghhh!!

11:20 am  
Blogger i said...

this probably sounds wierd coming from a guy.. but im tired of the casual as well.. i've been doing it for so long now that... well.. im kinda looking for something more meaningful!?

iain.

2:13 pm  
Blogger Girl said...

LOL Charon, being dressed appropriately is important- and a girl's gotta get her money's worth outta that 250 bucks worth of lingerie she bought. Pathetically I had a moment where I looked at myself in the big mirrored walls and thought "Man, that's hot!" Heehee, I'm so vain...

Steph...wanting more is hard...but lets both of us have patience and I'm sure one day we'll get it. Right? Right?!??

i- It doesn't sound too weird, I know a few guys the same, I suppose we all tire of it eventually. The meaningful stuff is good, I think. I kinda miss it.

11:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not vain, g.. just honest.. Having seen only a little of those lovely curves.. Mmmm.. Hot! :)

Charon xox

12:59 am  
Blogger Girl said...

Heehee...*blush* thanks!

1:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, g :)

charon xox

1:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home