Thursday, November 09, 2006

I was feeling guilty about posting so much...

But then I remembered that I am meant to be posting every day. So it's all sweet!

I survived the party...got a bit pissed off listening to my housemate bitch about how much he hates AFL every time I mention him, but he apologized this morning, which is a pretty big deal. Generally my housemate (also best mate) is one of those people who NEVER apologizes for anything, so yay!

Psychiatrist still slightly un-nerves me. We got to talking about sex (as you do) and it just freaked me out seeing him saying things like 'mutual masturbation' and 'cock'. Middle aged men shouldn't be saying these things in the same room as me, surely? (Hmm, I think my age is showing!)

I know, who knew I had hangups about sex?

I invited AFL to a gig this weekend, he sounds keen, so that's good.

I applied to withdraw from uni today. Hopefully with the supporting letter from my psychiatrist, this will mean the subjects I am about to fail won't appear on my academic record. Either way, I am not doing my exams, so I am officially finished for the semester! Woohoo!

I realize this is basically a post about what I had for breakfast, but I have no particular musings to express today. (Unusual, I know.)

I am going to see The Grudge 2 tonight, should be hot- the fantasticness of the original Grudge, plus schoolgirls! WHEE!

Am experiencing conflict about whether to go to Big Day Out... a few bands I like, and generally a fun experience- but can I afford it? I suppose I could just join the ticket ballot and see how I go. Hmm...

That's all for now,

g

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger i said...

OMG! there's a ticket ballot!! im so finding that out!!

i missed out cause i thought would be o'seas at the time.. turns out i got my dates wrong so i missed out for nothing..

i want to go so baaad! :P

i.

11:05 am  
Blogger Girl said...

Haha, off you go then i, join the ticket ballot. I did!

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home