Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thinkity think think...

My housemate is freaking the shit out of me. He's had too much caffeine and has gone completely mental.

I am feeling a little shakey and on edge today (staying up til dawn reading probably has something to do with this) so forgive any possible incoherence.

(Some of this was written the day before yesterday, in case you hadn't already figured that out.)

Random Tidbits That I May or May Not Make Into Proper Posts:

1) There are a number of things that the CSP boy (lets name him...AFL) said and did while in the bedroom that I think should be sending up red flags, but possibly I am ignoring. Especially since, as I keep reminding myself, I am not planning to date him. Things like, he jokingly pretended to slip it in, after I had said no, using his thumb instead of his you know what. I wasn't all that impressed, seemed like a terrible joke. This makes him seem like a bit of an asshole. Am I being too uptight? There was other stuff, but I forget right this minute.

2) I think I might be getting a little bit of a crush on AFL. The need for reminders that I am not planning to date him, and the stalky myspace behaviour suggest this. Oh oh.

3) Despite all of this, in my typical mothy-flamey fashion, I am planning to text him tommorrow or perhaps Wednesday, to get laid. Cause, c'mon, it's still free sex with a hot boy. Even if he is an asshole, it doesn't matter, I'm not planning to date him anyway! When I first met him, the fact that I didn't really think that much of him was a bonus, cause it meant no problem with pesky things like falling in love etc. Hmm.

4) Umm, there is no four. Sorry dudes. Apart from, I am so screwed about uni, and for some reason I just don't care. I know that is horrific, but I think I have just blocked it out, and am pretending like none of it is happening. Frightening. I am thinking about un-enrolling, I've not been well for a bit of the semester, so hopefully that can be done.

5) Yep, that's definitely all I got for now. Breakfast time, kiddies.



g

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mornin,

For a supposedly casual shag, AFL hardass seems to be occupying an excessive amount of your emotional mindspace - and this is before you start the horizontal folk dancing in earnest! Unless he's a dud root I suspect this csp positioning won't last long, one way or another.
Onto technical matters - if the 40 minutes was the second handie in the session then thats not surprising! In my experience chicks aren't all that great at taking the top off the cream, then nothing to get paranoid about. Anyone under 30 should be able to manage two shoots a session (unless pissed/out of it) so it's often best to have a handie/mutual wank before a good shag - prevents PE for the bloke as well.
The inappropriate digit insertion? If you were nude together for hours he must have been desperate, so i think he deserves some slack.

Head down, arse up for you G for exams btw. You've got 2 months of introspection and indulgence time coming up in the delights of a brissy summer.

best,

R

4:53 pm  
Blogger Girl said...

R, it's true that he is... I seem to be developing a little crush. It could be rebounding- after all, it's only been a month since the boyfriend, and we all know rebound crushes seem to have more intensity than regular ones. It gives me something else to think about- when I am stressing about AFL, I am not being sad about the breakup.

It was the first handie though. I am not going to stress too much about it, meh, not worth the trouble really.

LOL Bizarrely I'm not in the nature of giving boys a lot of slack. I wonder why?

As for the exams. Meh.

11:14 pm  
Blogger Girl said...

Oh also... it would be inconvenient for me to have feelings for AFL, given that I am pretty sure he is not interested in that with me.

11:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evenin Girl,
Re the 40 mins, maybe he had an Uncle Doug just before coming to see you. Thats what I used to do in the "early stages of intimacy". Prevented PE.
Flatmates dinner parties suck as a rule. Best make yourself scarce. If you join in and have a good time, guarantee your flatmate will resent it.
Watch the combination of rebound (me) and no commitment csp (her, she was married to someone else at the time). That was me and Mrs. Rob 13 years ago.

best,

R

9:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home