Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I was sleeping in the sand with some dreams in my head that were causing an extension to the towel and my bed...

Thanks for such a thoughtful response to my last post, anonymous! I am a bit too tired to respond now, but I will think on it and get back to you, either here or via email. I'll tease for now and say that while a sensitive caring type would probably make a good spanko, I am known for my tendency to be more attracted to your varsity football type, unfortunately- part and parcel of me being both scared and fascinated by things much stronger than myself. Which I will talk more about in another post.

As for you, charon, I have to say that I am certainly not up for a spanking today- my ass is red and not from anybody's hands.

I fell asleep in the sand at the beach today. Obviously when I was applying the sunscreen I wasn' t thorough enough on the backs of my legs, because now they are bright red and aching, all the way from my ankles to the line of my bikini on my bottom.

Shoulda had a man along- I would imagine most men would be very thorough in applying my sunscreen to that particular region for me.

It was a nice day anyway...lying in the sand before I fell asleep, the wind was strong and firm on my skin, like I was being touched by a hand.

It made me imagine someone coming upon me, stroking up my body teasingly, from my feet, up my calves, rubbing the backs of my knees and and pushing my thighs apart to rub my wet bikini against my bare little pussy. Pressing my body forcefully into the sand, stroking me roughly, sliding those fingers inside me, making me gasp....

Now with that image in your heads (and mine), now that it's storming here, I must be away.

g

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bad, g ;)

and thank you for the wonderful image.. Mmmm..

I'd be very thorough with the soothing lotion on the affected areas.. if you need a hand..?

4:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home