Monday, January 02, 2006

Well I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body...

It's amazing what the sight of a gorgeous naked torso does to my brain.

It all started with Lex posting this , continued with Falls Festival and finished with the aforementioned persistent gentleman sending me a photo of his chest and stomach.

I am a -big- sucker for washboard abs on a man. I have been since my very first boyfriend, J, who was very lean, and had lovely stomach muscles. The ex after him, not-so-affectionately known as Voldemort, had an even better stomach- I thought it was the best stomach in the world, and it caused me to falter in my resolve to not sleep with such a psychologically damaged & damaging creature many a time. Phd's stomach is much nicer than Voldemort's, and his skin is also to die for. He's also not at all bad for me psychologically, which is a plus. But anyway, back to the stomachs.

So yep, I am a huge sucker for it. Lex's photo sent my mind spinning- normally I prefer a bit more mystery, but the part of his cock I could see was so gorgeous all I could think about was running my lips and tongue down his hard stomach, and taking it into my mouth. That's what a good stomach does to me.

Once while I had Phd's cock buried in my mouth I got so distracted by looking at his absolutely divine stomach that I stopped what I was doing, and had to be gently prodded to keep going. God, I can't even find the words!

Voldemort's stomach only got me into trouble, Phd's sends me into bliss. Stomachs have a big effect on my brain.

At Falls Festival the men were ridiculously gorgeous, and largely shirtless, and tanned. It nearly did my head in - I don't know how they all got so tanned or so hot, I was absolutely blown away by how many of the guys there were incredibly good looking. And I didn't get EVEN ONE. Alas.

Now the Persistent Gentleman's stomach. Seeing it made me much keener to sleep with him. I can easily imagine running my tongue down that surface, my fingers following, teasing. What I do to a man's stomach is worship, just like what I do to his cock. My mouth and tongue and lips, my fingers, my cheek pressed against it. My hot breath teasing it. I love a man's stomach, a man's cock in my mouth, the scent of a man around me.

I wonder if PG's stomach will lead me into trouble, or if Phd will return from family commitments in time to save me?

Stay tuned to find out...

g

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, out blogging and came across yours.. I just start one

and was looking at other to give me some ideas

Thank,
Pat
how to lower abdominal workout

1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home