Sunday, January 15, 2006

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces...

You're right Charon- at least a little bit of this going off casual sex has to do with the action I had earlier this week. Well, if it wasn't the cause, it at least propelled me further along this path.

Phd came back from interstate earlier this week, we met up, and of course, we had sex. It was good enough, although I struggled to reach orgasm a bit, we talked a lot, to be honest the way I am feeling right now, and was then, I preferred the conversation.

You know how people sometimes say of things that their heart isn't in it? That's how I am right now- I could continue to have sex with Phd, and for the most part get physical enjoyment out of it, but my heart's just not in it. And I want it to be. Once again I mentioned dating to Phd, but he said he was too busy. It's okay, I'm not sure I really want to date him- it's just that he's the closest thing to someone dateable that I know.

I want to be with someone that has respect for me. Phd expected me to walk to his place from the pub (about twenty minutes) alone, in the middle of the night. Doesn't seem like he respects me that much.

I find feeling respected is all the more important in interactions that involve submission & humiliation, don't you?

In other (slightly less intellectual) news, yes, there will soon be a change of avatar, and maybe some other photos forthcoming- after all, I spent all that money on lingerie and camera, there must be some kind of overlap! ;)

Gotta wait til I have a day free though- I work weekends, and find my job quite draining- so I come home at six pm and it's all I can do to sit here and type.

On that note, I run away.

Ciao

g

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah.. to hell with him, g. Trust your instincts. I don't want to set myself up as some kind of expert on these matters.. a life-time of not being such would counter that claim anyway.. but it's the best way.

As for your query.. I'd say, with the previous proviso, that the one fundamental is that there is an understanding that the submission/humiliation is allowed by permission.. and only by permission.. of the recipient. That demands trust between both parties.

And on a slightly less intelluctal note.. no rush with the new photos ;)

9:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home