Wednesday, January 04, 2006

When I am with you I feel flames again...

I'm not sure I can do your comment justice, anonymous, but I'll do my best.

I think you're right- a thorough spanking would definitely do the trick for my grumps sometimes- especially when they're just due to tiredness or laziness. All I need is a sensitive & stubborn enough individual to ignore my protests and possible tantrums in favour of getting the job done.

Certainly the 'aftercare' is probably the most important part of the process- in submitting, sometimes I get taken so far away from who I am in everyday life, I need a lot of help to get back. Especially in activities that involve humiliation and name calling, (which I love) when I'm reduced to nothing more than his dirty begging little slut, it's especially important for him to reassure me that I'm still his girl after.

That was the problem with what happened with aforementioned Mr. Chemistry - there's a fine line between being actually -used- and the kind of used that I enjoy, and it's all about post-act treatment. With a man I'm involved with, who treats me like his princess when I'm not busy being his slut, being used like that would probably get me hot- if he came on my tits like that and scooped it up and fed it to me, telling me I'm his good little slut, then sending me off to work horny and aching for him.

As for setting boundaries, I'm usually pretty good with that, though as is my nature I often allow them to be pushed (as we've seen). Often I enjoy having my boundaries pushed- the transgressive nature of it really turns me on.

As for the type I need- like I mentioned in that last post, I am a sucker for the footballer type- big muscular types who can throw me around. I had some profound thought about how I am fascinated and scared by things stronger than me (ie. strong men, the ocean, my emotions) prepared but it's kind of fizzled out now. I haven't been too bad though in my attractions- while I adore looking at the big muscleheads with no brains, I've been out with some pretty intellectual sensitive individuals, and it's helped in the bedroom. Find me a musclehead with brains and I'm putty in his hands.

So yeah...that's all the profound thoughts I have energy for today. I hope that provides some food for thought/fantasising/something. *grins*

If that isn't enough, then perhaps telling you that I spent 250 dollars (Australian) on lingerie today will do it. Lovely colourful lacy confections, a black sheer set, a corset and matching bottoms set- I adore them!

Ciao,

g

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I may suggest, g.. an empathetic man may be the best fit. With a spanking not necessarily for tiredness or laziness, but more importantly for when stress overcomes the need to relax.

And as for the lacy confections... Mmmm.. j'adore a g in a corset ;)

7:39 am  
Blogger Girl said...

Mmm, empathetic is good. A man needs to be empathetic to understand the madness I occasionally put myself through!

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home