Friday, January 06, 2006

You can leave your hat on...

This post comes to you from my room, with me sitting in my computer chair naked but for the towel on my head.

Aside from all my philosophical musings I thought you'd like an update on my hormones- they are the fun ones after all.

I have taken the cliteriffic jelly penis for a few more test rides since I last mentioned it, and I adore it.

Fucking myself with it involves copious amounts of lube and inch by inch squeezing, sometimes it feels so big it leaves me gasping.

It all makes me feel so deliciously submissive- it's actually so big that it's quite difficult for me to squeeze my pussy muscles around it- my favourite activity when there are other more...organic...things inside me- so not being able to squeeze just makes me feel all the more helpless and impaled.

I can barely imagine how I'd feel if somebody was using it on me. Actually I can imagine, and do, often. *grins*

And when it's finished with me (it's so big that seems more appropriate than 'when I'm finished with it'!) I get to go to sleep covered in lube and my pussy juice, feeling deliciously dirty and slutty.

*sigh* Hmm, perhaps I need to give it another test drive, just to be sure... *wink*

In other news, I have a hot date with a good looking couple tommorrow night. Wish me luck!

Ciao

g

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm.. delicious, g

and thank you for another wonderful image. :)

Good luck tomorrow.

6:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home