Saturday, January 14, 2006

A bird in the hand...



I'm going through a bit of a mental mindfuck, at the moment- I think I might be going off casual sex.

I don't have any moral objections to it, of course, but I've been craving a different kind of intimacy.

*grins* Perhaps I have just replaced men with Mr Cliteriffic- he and I are quite close now. *wink* Just to illustrate further how big it really is, and to show off the lovely picture quality of my shiny new digital camera, here's a picture.

Look how huge it is compared to me! I feel like such a dirty little whore now that I can fit that inside me, and I love it.

So if this strange mental flip to not being into casual sex continues, expect more fiction and more climbing-the-walls-style craziness around here- cause god knows, I never want it more than when I can't get it!

PS. g got some action this week- more on that later.

Ciao,

g

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! that is big.. and shiny too. Although I will point out that there are lots of enthusiasts for the thinner, more directional, vibes.

And great quality image.. Can we expect an update to the avatar?.. I'd vote for the sexy black satin previously mentioned ;)

charon
xx

PS is that 'action' related to the "going off casual sex"? Hmmm..

8:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home