Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am so addicted to the internet...

I don't want to be online, but look, here I am! Stubborn against myself, is that even possible?

Just thought I should share with you guys one of my favourite addictions, one which I am not quite so conflicted about as the internet. It's a webcomic, so if it's not your thing, feel free not to click... however, I can't go past any webcomic that comes up with lines like 'Steaming human entrails are murder!'

You'll probably have to churn through the archives to catch up with the story, but it's a fantastic way to waste time!

So now I'm kicking myself offline to do something productive like paint, or laze on my ass on the bed and read, or stare into space thinking saucy thoughts.

Ciao,

g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home