Monday, November 13, 2006

Cause baby I can't change the way it is....

So today's the first day it's actually been difficult to post. Mostly because I seem to have hit the bad part of mania again, when I am incredibly irritable and filled with dislike for most everyone and everything. So this is going to be a short one.

Dinner with friends, I was too grumpy for it, so nothing much to report. I texted AFL, no reply yet, but I'm not going to stress too much- took him a couple of hours to reply the other day, so meh.

Funny, I was in a really good mood at work this afternoon, but then about five minutes from home, something just clicked, and I went grumpy. I don't know why. This uncontrollable mood thing scares me. It's not like I don't try to control it, sometimes I just can't... or I go to all the effort of dragging myself out of the grumps, but something tiny triggers me and I slide back in a heap. I don't know. I am going to stop rambling now, and go to bed.

Ciao kiddies,

g

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger i said...

seeeeee - you just need to listen to a little matisyahu... a little Blue King Brown.. a little Ozomatli... and you'll be feeling right as rain in no time! :P

8:32 am  
Blogger Girl said...

I tried the music thing, but no such luck... hopefully for better moods soon.

g

8:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home